I realize that I didn’t give goals for the month of November, and I’ll be honest enough to say I’m not sure I would have reached them all had they been set. The month of November was a busy one. The month of December will not involve a trip home this year so I am hoping that it will be easier to achieve my goals. December Goals are the kind of goals that tie up your year. December Goals are not the hardest to make though, because I believe we all have more difficulty focusing toward the end of the month on January and beyond. This year I’m just going to stick to some pretty simple goals for December and probably even the new year, because I know that I am going to be thrown into the fire sometime early next year. I’m going to be running around learning how to do things in a whole new way. December though is a month that I still have a lot of know how and control so I’ve set realistic but not so difficult December goals.
My December Goals are:
- Get all holiday presents shipped to insure delivery on time.
- Finish preparing the nursery for the arrival of baby. All the furniture has been bought so this should be easy peasy.
- Plan out entire month of Decembers posts
- Start using recipes from The Organically Clean Home.
- Organize things around the house.
- Work on getting an article published.
- Prep to create an e-course for next year.
- Meet all my exercise goals.
- Locate and attend an infant CPR course.
- Finish reading 13 books. I set the goal of 32 at the beginning of the year. I have 13 left. I know that it’s asking a lot of myself in the next 4 weeks, but I feel like I should stretch to reach this as part of my December goals
Those are my December goals! What are your December goals? Have you thought about your goals for the New Year? I haven’t. I am currently not looking past these December goals, but I do have an entirely festive month to look forward to even if I can’t make it home this year! Please share your December goals with me! I look forward to hearing from you and hope that you’ll be able to help motivate me and vice versa. Good luck this month on your December goals!