1.4moms MamaRoo Plush – Blue/2.Carter’s 2-Pack Swaddle – Neutral Multi- One Size/3.Ergobaby Swaddler Small / Medium — Blue + Natural/4.FridaBaby NoseFrida The SnotSucker Nasal Aspirator with 20 Additional Hygiene Filters, 0.8 Ounce/5.WubbaNub Infant Pacifier – Giraffe
Before Sweet Baby J was born, I had no clue what he would like or not obviously so it took a lot of trial and error to get to my 5 baby products that I couldn’t live without. These 5 products have proved indispensable at our house. The links above are affiliate links so if you use them know that I’ll get a few pennies in return.
- Sweet Baby J loves to be moving. He’s not happy when you have to stop. This made the MamaRoo one of the best things in the house. He is able to move in 5 different motions with 5 different speeds, and he is happy. This is currently his favorite place in the house for sure. I love watching him enjoy it as well.
- I’ll admit that I use the Carter’s swaddle cloths mostly as burp cloths. They are soft and absorbent so I’m able to wipe his face without much complaint from him. On top of that, I am able to put one of these in the cup of my shirt so that it catches Sweet Baby J’s leakage when my letdown is coming too fast for him. These are really perfect for that since my clothes can stay dry! Sweet Baby J doesn’t really have a preference when it comes to these.
- The Ergobaby Swaddlers were the most helpful swaddlers. Sweet Baby J hates being put into it, but he loves it once he’s in. He is able to calm down and not be distracted by his own flailing arms. I thank Dr. Karp for introducing me to the 5 s method and Ergobaby for creating the perfect swaddler to make it easy.
- The Nose Frida sounds gross when you first hear about how it works, but it has been amazing. It’s much easier to use than the bulb. It gets everything out of his nose. It doesn’t take longer than a couple of minutes to use. I would totally buy this for any soon to be mother.
- Sweet Baby J has loved his Wubba Nub since the very first day it was introduced to him. There is nothing that makes him happier than being able to wrap his arms around his giraffe or bull while he’s sucking. Of course it’s not always easy for him to get it and hold onto it, but you can see him light up when he does. I love this as well.
I think there are 5 baby products that each mom can’t live without. Those 5 baby products are dependent on the baby using them. What are your top 5 baby products? If you have more than one child did your 5 baby products change from child 1 to child 2? I’m excited to hear all of your stories and learn about your 5 baby products.