The past couple of weeks have been a little bit crazy. I was measuring too large at my last midwife appointment so they did an ultrasound to find out that the baby is fine. Thank goodness! It was an emotional roller coaster to be on after returning from Greece, and I was up and down a lot. I was glad though to hear that everything was fine, and we are now back on track until the big glucose screening in about 3 weeks. Here’s to hopping I pass that one, because I crave cake! Anyway, I figured it was time to share my Friday Five with you as usual. I hope you’ll enjoy the articles I found this week, and I hope you’ll share some with me. The weekend is going to be crazy as we’ve been invited to more parties than I can possibly imagine being able to attend, but I’ll do my best. What’s up with your weekend plans? Maybe you’ll just spend your Friday night reading my Friday Five! Kidding! Go out and enjoy yourself!
- King James won’t let his children play football, and I can’t say I don’t agree with his assessment. I’ll take this Friday Five to agree with Lebron on something, which is probably unusual.
- 4 Mom Judging Habits that Need to Stop. We’re all doing the best we can, and I think we need to celebrate our differences versus being all rawr about them. I know I’m being judged constantly right now, but I just don’t give a hoot.
- A day at home with a newborn. We all know it’s rough. I know many moms who have had days that looked exactly like this especially with the husband coming home and the baby is sound asleep. God bless them for all the juggling they did all day.
- 5 Ways to Wrap a small present. We’ve all got the incredibly tiny and impossible to wrap gifts for people on our list so I know these tips will be useful.
- 23 Inventive Hacks for Parents. Come on you know the kid that grabs all the toilet paper on the roll every time, right?
What articles are you really digging this week? What’s on your Friday Five? Please share with me! I love hearing from you as always, and I really want to see all your favorite articles or even rebuttals to my Friday Five