We’ve made it through another week ya’ll! It’s looking great outside, and I’m about to hit the road for my morning walk so I wanted to stop in and share with you this weeks Friday Five. This week I wanted to kick the Friday Five back to giving a few shoutouts to my favorite blog articles from the week. I know over the last few weeks I’ve presented a lot of interesting articles though so I’m sure this will continue to be a blend of the two things from here. I hope that you’ll enjoy the Friday Five and that you’ll share your favorites from this week with me. I’d hate to think I’m missing out on something good!
- Want to monetize your blog? Check out this awesome article on building your media kit. Big thanks to Megan for the heads up on how to make the best media kit ever!
- Looking for a great breakfast the day after Thanksgiving or hell even a dessert for dinner. You’ve got to check out this Overnight Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Loaf. Tell Ashlae all about it too. This wouldn’t be the first thing I’ve made from Oh Ladycakes so I can attest to the fact it’ll be delicious and I’m not even vegan!
- We’ve all struggled with making a daily routine. Give Lisa Marie your tips and tricks for making your day everything you want it to be!
- We all had childhood goals. Sarah is trying to reach some of them, but she’s realistic about what isn’t feasible. There’s a long list of things I’ll never be including a lawyer!
- Are you going to participate in Nanowrimo? Tiffany is looking at you for some tips & support
So that’s this weeks Friday Five. What were your favorite posts around the web this week? I’m going to go and enjoy the weekend now. I hope ya’ll will too.