Man September really flew by, and I think we should revisit those goals before moving into October’s goals.
- Put together my editorial calendar. (I still didn’t get this mastered, but I am closer than I was before)
- Edit and categorize my older posts (This is going to be a slow going process, but it will happen.
Finish up the road trip posts (This will happen tomorrow).This happened on the day it was planned.
File for my new passport.It arrived and we leave for Greece soon. Decide on a stroller, crib, and carseat!I believe we have agreed on our favorites.
October is here so I guess it’s time to set some new goals. I feel like these monthly goals definitely help me to keep on track. I don’t always complete all of them, but I am forcing myself to be accountable! Last month, I completed over half! Here’s to hoping I can complete all the goals for October.
- Finish my editorial calendar
- Continue to categorize and edit my older posts
- Learn how to say basic phrases in Greek
- Move my office
- Paint the walls of the nursery.
I think that October’s goals will be easier to get through do to the prep work I’ve already done in September. It’s all about keeping myself on track. I expect you all to hold me to it! What are your goals for this month?