My goals are:
1. Get back to posting 7 days a week. I miss you guys on the weekend. What can I say?
2. Finish editing and upload the pics from last weekend and tell the story.
3. Finish reading Love in the Time of Cholera
4. Finish my 2 guest posts
5. Finish at least 2 items on our summer checklist.
6. Finish all blog posts before they are due to publish.
7. Go on and post about at least one date from our date jar.
8. Drink more water. 9. Prepare for upcoming roadtrips. 10. Prep the blog for my time away.
There were definitely a few things I didn’t get done this month. I wasn’t able to get back in the groove enough to post 7 days per week, but I do miss the weekend blogging. This is hopefully going to take place in the month of August. There is a lot of information to share and I need more days in my week! I had to put down Love in The Time of Cholera, because they didn’t have a digital version. Unfortunately with my dyslexia, it isn’t easy to read a physical book. There are too many words too close together on a page. This is why I love my kindle.
My 2 guests posts are almost done. I have edited the photos, and I have the story in mind. This will make things much easier tomorrow. I wasn’t able to finish all my blog posts ahead of time, but I was able to finish most of them. This has been a goal of mine for months, and I think we are now headed in the right direction.
We did go on at least one date in a jar, and I have photos. We have not been able to post about them yet. It is high on my list of things to share in the next few weeks. It’s a funny one!
Monday, I will be here with my goals for the month of August!