Hello and welcome to Want it Wednesday. A link up post hosted by Katreena @ Sugar Spice & Everything Life and Yvonne @ The Dahlia Scene.
The rules are simple and short. We just ask that you follow them to join in the link up fun.
2. Link up 5 things that are on your wish list for this week.
3. Make sure that your link goes directly to your Want It Wednesday Post. (Indirect posts or unrelated posts will be removed).
4. We ask that you comment on at least 2 other’s posts. Let’s show some love to everyone!
5. Do not link up items that you are selling in your Etsy shop, on Ebay, etc. If you’re interested in purchasing ad space please see my Advertise tab. Have fun, happy Wednesday. We hope to have you here with us every Wednesday!
- Pack for our cross country trip.
Ideally this would have been done already, but I haven’t really had time. This week has kind of gotten away from me. I’ve been busy running around changing my name and attending to other obligations. The good news is that I do have in mind exactly what I want to take with me.
2. Schedule the rest of this weeks blog posts.
Seeing as how we will be on the road, I want to get as many things done so that I don’t have to stress about Thursday and Friday’s post. I want them to go off like clockwork. This is something that should be happening anyway, but I know that sometimes I forget.
3. Mail out the rest of the thank you notes.
They have all been written so now it’s just time to get them in the mail. I know we’ll have another run after our presentation party in Knoxville, but at least we will be ahead of the game on this end. It’s a nice feeling of accomplishment.
4. Get roadtrip apps for my phone.
I definitely need to get postagram, and a couple of others to find new places to see on our trip and of course to send lovely postcards. Are there any apps you can’t live without on the road?
5. Put away all the laundry.
This is yet another thing I’ve been avoiding this week due to the fact I’ve been running around like a banty rooster. It’s all folded so it’s not like I haven’t taken the time to take care of it, but I need to get it into the drawers. I swear I’m not normally this bad.
What do you want to get done this week?
Also don’t forget to link up below: