Everyone seems to post either monthly or weekly goals, but I was putting it on the back burner. This month though I realize that I need to put it out there in order to hold myself the most accountable. I’m banking on you guys keeping me on the straight and narrow. Okay, so it’s summer and none of us are really on the straight and narrow, but I know that I could do better. This month I’ll keep it short and simple and we’ll check in next month and see how things went.
My goals are:
1. Get back to posting 7 days a week. I miss you guys on the weekend. What can I say?
2. Finish editing and upload the pics from last weekend and tell the story.
3. Finish reading Love in the Time of Cholera
4. Finish my 2 guest posts
5. Finish at least 2 items on our summer checklist
6. Finish all blog posts before they are due to publish.
7. Go on and post about at least one date from our date jar
8. Drink more water.
9. Prepare for upcoming roadtrips.
10. Prep the blog for my time away.
I look forward to checking in with you next month to see how many of these I was actually able to accomplish. Hopefully all of them! Also please don’t forget to check out yesterdays, giveaway